Zuma Picnic Backpack: Review and Giveaway
The Picnic Time Zuma Insulated Backpack is in a word: awesome!
It is lightweight and stylish but yet the polyester canvas makes this one very durable backpack. It is so much better than lugging an ice chest around!
Picnic Time uses an exclusive ThermoGuard Insulation that actually works very well. It keeps food and drinks at just the right temperature, just as described. It has a water-resistant layer that acts as a thermo-regulator, so hot food stays hot and cold drinks stay cold.
There is a large upper compartment with mesh panels that let air circulate through, which I found perfect to stash wet bathing suits in. The lower half of the backpack is the insulated compartment...ready to be filled with all your best picnic goodies! There are also two zippered pouches that are perfect for sunglasses, wallets, keys, wipes, kleenex, etc.
I love our beige backpack that we were sent to review , but if beige is not your color, it is also available in yellow and red.
We tried it out when we went to a water park near our house, and I was happily impressed. I had packed snacks for the kids and drinks too. It did what it said it would, and kept the drinks cold and perfect for thirty kids on a very hot day.
The airmesh backpack straps are very comfortable and did not make me get sweaty or feel too heavy when I had it on. I would probably normally just carry the backpack with my hand, but I wanted to try it on my back as well to check out the comfort and fit. Plus, what mom does not appreciate having her hands free with small kids around?
I get to give one reader a Picnic Time Zuma Insulated Backpack of their own!
To enter, visit Accent Furniture Direct and look around at their kitchen furniture. Come back and leave me a comment letting me know which item was your favorite. That's it!
GET MORE ENTRIES
1. For Three Extra Entries: Blog about this giveaway, linking to the sponsor and to this post. Leave me a separate comment with your post url.
2. Twitter this contest and leave me a separate comment with your url. You can Tweet it everyday for extra entries...just leave me a comment for each tweet you do!
3. Follow Happy Healthy Families Blog.
4, Follow me on Twitter.
5. Subscribe to Happy Healthy Families (or let me know if you are already a subsciber for an entry).
6. Favorite Happy Healthy Families on Technorati and leave me your Technorati name.
Contest Ends August 11th at 11:59 PM/EST. Winner will be drawn randomly and notified by email. Winner will have 36 hours to confirm or a new winner will be drawn.
Open to US addresses only.