5 Fun Single Sock Solutions ( Fun Ideas For Those Lonely Socks!)
1. Use a Mismatched Sock to Make an Adorable Coffee Sleeve!Woman's Day has found the cutest D.I.Y. coffee sleeve made from socks ever! The idea comes from Katrina at Splash of Something. These coffee sleeves are easy-peasy to make (no sewing!) and truly adorable. Check them out now because you could make some of these in time for Valentine's Day!)
2. Make a Fragrant Sachet for Drawers and Closets
Just take a single sock and fill it with your favorite potpourri. Or you can always use coffee grounds to get rid of stale odors as well!
3. Single Socks Make Great Blind Cleaners!
Slip a sock on your hand and dust off the blinds in a snap (or two.)
4. Make Your Cat Happy With a New Catnip Toy Made from an Orphan Sock!
Just like the sachet, except fill the sock with catnip! Make sure to securely tie the ends of your cat's new toy!
5. Make Your Own Soothing Heat Pack For Sore Muscles
Take a lonely sock, fill it with rice and tie it up securely. Heat the rice pack in the microwave for a minute or two. Then place the warm sock on your sore spot and relax!