When getting dinner on the table every night is challenging enough, what is one to do when the family is
1. First up is a recipe for a Flourless Nutella Cake. And here are the ingredients (you don't even need to write this down!!)
That is all. Really. Get the how to's and stuff at Kirbie's Cravings.
2. Next, you will want to make this Homemade Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream. Yes, homemade. Yes, two ingredients. No, neither ingredient is cream, milk, eggs, or sugar. Nope.
2. Peanut Butter.
That is all you need to make your very own delicious ice cream. Really.
Don't believe me? Go see for this recipe in action yourself over at Two Peas and Their Pod.
3. Now, how about some Warm Oatmeal Cookies made with 2 ingredients. Only two, promise. Nope, no flour. Nope, no sugar. Ready?
2. Oats (quick or regular...either type works)
These cookies sound too easy and healthy to be true, I know. Go on, get the details at The Burlap Bag. Then come back and let me know what you think!!
4. Last, but certainly not least, these Delectable Lemon Bars Made With Two Ingredients is super easy fast dessert that is moist, delicious and a must try.
Here is your shopping list:
1. Angel Food Cake Mix (the kind that you just add water)
2. Lemon Pie Filling (one 22 oz. can)
This is pretty much a mix and bake recipe. But you can get the finer details if you like over at DailyDishRecipes.