10 Quick Tips About Moms (Every Kid Should Know)
relaxing at the pool, enjoying frozen yogurts and simply hanging out - because we could. But when tempers begin to run short and the kiddos are fighting with each other almost every 5 minutes, and boredom reaches an all-time high, I find myself glaring at my kids in a way that might, well, make them feel, ahem, a little fearful of me.
So I felt it would be prudent to share a few pieces of information with my kids - things about
10 Quick Tips About Moms (that kids should remember, always.)
3. We need breaks from you (sorry, it is true) to maintain our sanity. We miss you when we are apart. Weird, yes, but that is a mom for you.
5. We love hugs and kisses. Yes, those little things will make is cry sometimes, especially if they are offered without bribes or begging.
6. It hurts us when you cry. Always.
7. Snuggles in the night are better than chocolate.
8. We want you to become older, independent, happy successful human beings. We will guide you and help you find your own way out of the nest. Then we will miss you. Always.
9. We want you to be our babies forever.
10. We love you. Always.